EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel Foods
Founder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America’s only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his “Eat Your Bourbon” hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-southern chef went from being a stay at home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products.
His company mantra, “Eat Your Bourbon” integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate.
Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky’s Bourbon Country.
- Signed by Matt Jamie
- Hardcopy Cookbook
- Ships from Louisville, Kentucky
- Watch Matt make Ken’s Favorite Bolognese LIVE on Facebook
“Bourbon Barrel Foods has become an important part of the city’s celebration of great local food and bourbon, which creates what we refer to as Bourbonism. Matt’s accomplishments as an entrepreneur is part of that and has brought a bright and positive light to Louisville’s growing food scene.” — Greg Fischer, mayor of Louisville, Kentucky
“Matt’s soy sauce is the best soy sauce I’ve ever had.” — Chef Edward Lee
“Matt has embraced the ancient art of soy-making.” Chef Steven Satterfield
Como chef la salsa de soya es uno de mis ingredientes ma’s importantantes y Bluegrass Soy Saucees la mejor.” Chef Katsuji Tanabe
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 2 in|
- 3.3 Fl. OZ. / 100 ML
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Bourbon Alexander Recipe
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon barrel aged... twice
- 3.3 FL. OZ. | 100 ML.
- Glass container
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ML.
- Imperial Double Fermented 100 ML.
- Bourbon Smoked Bluegrass 60 ML.
- Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu 100 ML.
- Products are prepared for shipping inside gift box
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients