Asian Style Guacamole with Bourbon Ponzu
Asian Style Guacamole
¼ cup red onion, finely diced
2 avocadoes, ripe
1½ Tbsp Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu
2 tsp (or to taste) Chef Edward Lee’s Sambal Hot Sauce
¼ cup fresh tomatoes, diced (reserve some for garnish)
2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped (reserve some for garnish)
Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, for garnish
1. In a medium bowl, add the onion, avocadoes, ponzu and hot sauce. Using a fork or
potato masher, mash everything together, making the guacamole as smooth as you
2. Add most of the fresh tomatoes and cilantro and fold them in. Spoon guacamole
into a serving bowl and garnish with extra tomatoes, cilantro and togarashi. Serve
- Chef Edward Lee's Sambal Hot Sauce 100 ml.
- Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu 100 ml.
- Bourbon Smoked Togarashi 2 oz.
- Bourbon Ponzu Asian Style Guacamole Recipe Card