Handcrafted Apple Butter is rich and smooth with a hint of Kentucky Bourbon. Select varieties of Appalachian-grown apples are hand-picked and cooked down slowly, allowing the sugars in the fruit to caramelize to deep brown. Our award-winning Bourbon Barrel Aged Sorghum and classic spices are used in the recipe to enhance the natural flavors and add a hint of earthy sweetness.
Spread this delicious Apple Butter on biscuits, pair with roasted pork or chicken, or use in a traditional Appalachian Apple Stack Cake!
8 oz. (482 g.)
Joyce and Charlie are the proprietors of Friends Drift Inn Farm in Pikeville, Kentucky. They are passionate about Appalachian foodways, the people that live there and the stories that make their part of Kentucky special. They make this Apple Butter for us with passion, and we love it!
Ingredients: apple puree, apple cider, sorghum, sugar, bourbon, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground cloves.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 6.5 in|
tasting notes: sweet from sorghum, garlic, ginger, earthy, leathery
usage: Great marinade or dipping sauce.Prefer a little heat? Try our hot version, Hot & Spicy Kentuckyaki.
- Visit our Recipes section for more great ideas.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Ideal for baking, candies, Ice Cream, and Cocktails.
- 0.5-Ounce Miniature Tin
- 10-ounce Speciality Tin
- 13-Ounce Food Service Shaker Bottle
- 100 ML
- Glass Bottle
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- Fine Crystal Mint Julep Cups 2 12 FL.OZ
- 1 Woodford Reserve Mint Julep Cocktail Syrup 16 FL.OZ.
- 4-piece set of Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls
- 1 Mint Julep Recipe Card
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ML.
- Imperial Double Fermented 100 ML.
- Bourbon Smoked Bluegrass 60 ML.
- Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu 100 ML.
- Products are prepared for shipping inside gift box