Handcrafted Apple Butter is rich and smooth with a hint of Kentucky Bourbon. Select varieties of Appalachian-grown apples are hand-picked and cooked down slowly, allowing the sugars in the fruit to caramelize to deep brown. Our award-winning Bourbon Barrel Aged Sorghum and classic spices are used in the recipe to enhance the natural flavors and add a hint of earthy sweetness.
Spread this delicious Apple Butter on biscuits, pair with roasted pork or chicken, or use in a traditional Appalachian Apple Stack Cake!
8 oz. (482 g.)
Joyce and Charlie are the proprietors of Friends Drift Inn Farm in Pikeville, Kentucky. They are passionate about Appalachian foodways, the people that live there and the stories that make their part of Kentucky special. They make this Apple Butter for us with passion, and we love it!
Ingredients: apple puree, apple cider, sorghum, sugar, bourbon, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground cloves.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 6.5 in|
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Muted Boulevardier Recipe
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain's Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Net Wt. 9 oz.
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients
Bourbon Smoked Spice Snack Mix is a small-batch collection of peanuts, pretzels, sesame and corn sticks, crackers and chips that have been seasoned with Bourbon Smoked Spice! This mix is perfect for sharing at parties –– even though you may not want to! #eatyourbourbon
Net Wt. 6 oz. (171g) | Handcrafted
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.
- Net Wt 12 oz (340g)
- Bean selection by Safai Coffee Co.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Medium Roast