It’s about time we had our own! Bourbon Barrel Foods Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix is made with our vegetarian, Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire and Bourbon Smoked Spices along with cold-pressed lemon and lime juices.
Hair of the Dog Recipe
- 4 oz. Barrel Aged & Bourbon Smoked Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix
- 1.5 oz. of vodka or bourbon
- stir and pour over ice
- garnish optional
32 Oz. | 946 ml.
INGREDIENTS: Tomato Juice, Hot Sauce (Aged Cayennes Red Peppers, Vinegar, Water, Salt and Garlic Powder), Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire Sauce (Water, Sorghum, Apple Cider Vinegar, Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce ( Soy Beans, Wheat, Sea Salt, Yeast) Tamarind, Spices) Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Horseradish (Horseradish, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Soybean Oil, Salt, Artificial Flavor), Celery Seed, Bourbon Smoked Togarashi ( Mustard Seed, Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt, Orange Peel, Bourbon Smoked Sesame Seeds, Bourbon Smoked Pepper, Poppy Seeds, Brown Sugar, Seaweed, Garlic Powder, ns Silicon Dioxide Added To Prevent Caking), Bourbon Smoked Spices.
CONTAINS: Wheat, Soy
- Made in the USA
- Distributed by Bourbon Barrel Foods
- Glass container
- Refrigerate after opening
|Dimensions||3.25 × 3.25 × 11.5 in|
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Muted Boulevardier Recipe
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Kentucky Shaped Basket 15 inch
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain's Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients
Bourbon Smoked Spice Snack Mix is a small-batch collection of peanuts, pretzels, sesame and corn sticks, crackers and chips that have been seasoned with Bourbon Smoked Spice! This mix is perfect for sharing at parties –– even though you may not want to! #eatyourbourbon
Net Wt. 6 oz. (171g) | Handcrafted
Blueberry Bourbon Cardamom Jam is produced in small batches by Joyce and Charlie of Friends Drift Inn in Pikeville, Kentucky. Made with Kentucky's premier organic blueberries grown by Brushcreek Berries, this jam has the perfect balance of bourbon and cardamom spice to enhance the natural flavors of the blueberries. Spread this versatile jam on toast and biscuits, or offer it up on cheese trays! #eatyourbourbon
- Kentucky Grown | Appalachia Made
- Net WT. 1 LBS. 2 OZ. (518 g.)