Blueberry Bourbon Cardamom Jam is produced in small batches by Joyce and Charlie of Friends Drift Inn in Pikeville, Kentucky. Made with Kentucky’s premier organic blueberries grown by Brushcreek Berries, this jam has the perfect balance of bourbon and cardamom spice to enhance the natural flavors of the blueberries. Spread this versatile jam on toast and biscuits, or offer it up on cheese trays! #eatyourbourbon
- Kentucky Grown | Appalachia Made
- Net WT. 1 LBS. 2 OZ. (518 g.)
Joyce and Charlie are the proprietors of Friends Drift Inn Farm in Pikeville, Kentucky. They are passionate about Appalachian foodways, the people that live there and the stories that make their part of Kentucky special. They make this fine jam for us with passion, and we love it!
Ingredients: Organic Blueberries, Sugar, Water, Lemon Juice, Bourbon, Cardamom, Pectin, Calcium Water
Refrigerate After Opening
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 6.5 in|
- 100 ML
- Glass Bottle
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
- 3.3 Fl. OZ. / 100 ML
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients