Handcrafted with excellence out of bourbon barrel staves, these chopsticks are a beautiful addition to your table setting. Stunning variations in the oak from a charred barrel stave make these chopsticks unique and unlike any other utensil on the market. The iron rest is cut to size in Louisville, Kentucky. Each chopstick is a perfect weight creating an easy to hold, satisfying eating experience.
Handwash with warm water and soap. Towel dry and treat with wax or oil as you feel necessary.
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Ideal for baking, trail mixes, smoothies and snacking
- Visit our Recipes section for more great ideas.
- 0.35 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 7 Ounce Tin
- Hand Wash or Top Rack Recommended
- Lead Free Glass
- Elegant Design
- Batch Cocktails Easily
- Ingredients: Premium black tea, sunflower petals, calendula petals, natural flavoring
- Quantity: 15 individual pyramid sachets
- Origin: China, India
- Caffeine Level: Medium
- Brewing Time: 3 - 7 minutes, Water Temperature: 212°F
- Loose Leaf tea comes in an elegant 3.5 Ounce Red and Silver Tin
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- ALC. 46%
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Old Forester River Parallel Recipe