Handcrafted with excellence out of bourbon barrel staves, these chopsticks are a beautiful addition to your table setting. Stunning variations in the oak from a charred barrel stave make these chopsticks unique and unlike any other utensil on the market. The iron rest is cut to size in Louisville, Kentucky. Each chopstick is a perfect weight creating an easy to hold, satisfying eating experience.
Handwash with warm water and soap. Towel dry and treat with wax or oil as you feel necessary.
tasting notes: sweet from sorghum, garlic, ginger, earthy, leathery
usage: Great marinade or dipping sauce.Prefer a little heat? Try our hot version, Hot & Spicy Kentuckyaki.
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- ALC. 46%
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Old Forester River Parallel Recipe
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Henry Bain's Original Famous Sauce 8 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Spice Trial Gift Set: The set of six includes Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder, Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt, Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, Bourbon Smoked Sugar and Bourbon Smoked Chef’s Blend.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Net Wt. 9 oz.
Large Virginia peanuts seasoned with handpicked, domestically-grown red chili peppers used in our Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder. These peanuts pack the perfect amount of flavor. Pair this crave-worthy treat with your favorite cocktail! #eatyourbourbon
Net Wt. 9 oz. | Handcrafted
Bourbon Smoked Spice Snack Mix is a small-batch collection of peanuts, pretzels, sesame and corn sticks, crackers and chips that have been seasoned with Bourbon Smoked Spice! This mix is perfect for sharing at parties –– even though you may not want to! #eatyourbourbon
Net Wt. 6 oz. (171g) | Handcrafted
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.