Handcrafted with excellence out of bourbon barrel staves, these chopsticks are a beautiful addition to your table setting. Stunning variations in the oak from a charred barrel stave make these chopsticks unique and unlike any other utensil on the market. The iron rest is cut to size in Louisville, Kentucky. Each chopstick is a perfect weight creating an easy to hold, satisfying eating experience.
Handwash with warm water and soap. Towel dry and treat with wax or oil as you feel necessary.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Ideal for baking, trail mixes, smoothies and snacking
- Visit our Recipes section for more great ideas.
- 0.35 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 7 Ounce Tin
- Holds 24 oz
- Stainless steel
- Includes cap & strainer
- Packaging type: Hanging Box with Open Window
- Set of 1 glass
- Etched state of Kentucky
- Shot glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable and dependable glassware
- Ingredients: Premium black tea, sunflower petals, calendula petals, natural flavoring
- Quantity: 15 individual pyramid sachets
- Origin: China, India
- Caffeine Level: Medium
- Brewing Time: 3 - 7 minutes, Water Temperature: 212°F
- Loose Leaf tea comes in an elegant 3.5 Ounce Red and Silver Tin
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe