Handcrafted with excellence out of bourbon barrel staves, these chopsticks are a beautiful addition to your table setting. Stunning variations in the oak from a charred barrel stave make these chopsticks unique and unlike any other utensil on the market. The iron rest is cut to size in Louisville, Kentucky. Each chopstick is a perfect weight creating an easy to hold, satisfying eating experience.
Handwash with warm water and soap. Towel dry and treat with wax or oil as you feel necessary.
tasting notes: sweet from sorghum, garlic, ginger, earthy, leathery
usage: Great marinade or dipping sauce.Prefer a little heat? Try our hot version, Hot & Spicy Kentuckyaki.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Ideal for baking, trail mixes, smoothies and snacking
- Visit our Recipes section for more great ideas.
- 0.35 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 7 Ounce Tin
- Holds 24 oz
- Stainless steel
- Includes cap & strainer
- Packaging type: Hanging Box with Open Window
- Ingredients: Premium black tea, sunflower petals, calendula petals, natural flavoring
- Quantity: 15 individual pyramid sachets
- Origin: China, India
- Caffeine Level: Medium
- Brewing Time: 3 - 7 minutes, Water Temperature: 212°F
- Loose Leaf tea comes in an elegant 3.5 Ounce Red and Silver Tin
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Muted Boulevardier Recipe
- Stainless steel
- Strains fruit, herbs & ice for cocktails
- Hand wash only
- Fits standard mixing glasses
- Great for any home bar