Sugar cookies date back to seventeenth-century Persia. While this historic confection has lasted for centuries, our guess is these tasty golden treats will disappear quickly from your cookie jar.
Bourbon Barrel Sugar Cookie Recipe:
- 1 bag Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 beaten egg
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup Bourbon Smoked Sugar or Mint Julep Sugar
Combine contents of the bag with butter and beaten egg. Blend with a mixer to form dough. Chill dough until firm enough to shape into 1-inch balls, roll in sugar, and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350-degrees Fahrenheit for 11-12 minutes, or until light brown.
Yield: 24 cookies
Ingredients: Unbleached wheat flour, evaporated cane sugar, vanilla powder (natural and artificial vanilla flavor), baking powder (sodium acid, pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), baking soda, salt.
Manufactured by: Old School Mill Inc.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 2.5 × 7 in|
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- Products come in gift box prepared for shipping
- Flavored with Kentucky bourbon
- 3.3 FL. OZ. | 100 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- Glass container
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Kentucky Shaped Basket 15 inch
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain's Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients
It's about time we had our own! Bourbon Barrel Foods Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix is made with our vegetarian, Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire and Bourbon Smoked Spices along with cold-pressed lemon and lime juices.
Hair of the Dog Recipe
- 4 oz. Barrel Aged & Bourbon Smoked Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix
- 1.5 oz. of vodka or bourbon
- stir and pour over ice
- garnish optional
Large Virginia peanuts seasoned with handpicked, domestically-grown red chili peppers used in our Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder. These peanuts pack the perfect amount of flavor. Pair this crave-worthy treat with your favorite cocktail! #eatyourbourbon
Net Wt. 9 oz. | Handcrafted
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.
- Keep Refrigerated.
- UPS 2nd Day Air Required