Originally made in Kentucky, Beer Cheese is now a famous dip or spread served warm or cold. Our Bourbon Smoked Beer Cheese takes on the Southern tradition with added flavors from Bourbon Country. Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire, Bourbon Smoked Paprika, Bourbon Smoked Pepper and Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt are ingredients that make this popular spread irresistible.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY SHIP OUT ALL ORDERS THAT INCLUDE BOURBON SMOKED PIMENTO CHEESE, BOURBON SMOKED BEER CHEESE, AND BOURBON SMOKED BENEDICTINE, MONDAY-WEDNESDAY.
- Keep Refrigerated.
- UPS 2nd Day Air Required
Ingredients: Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Garlic, Sour Cream, Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire, Bourbon Smoked Paprika, Hot Sauce, Beer, Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt, Bourbon Smoked Pepper.
Manufactured for: Bourbon Barrel Foods Louisville, Kentucky 40206
Made in USA
NOTE* PRODUCT MUST SHIP UPS 2ND DAY AIR | UPS DOES NOT DELIVER TO P.O. BOXES
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 2 in|
tasting notes: sweet from sorghum, garlic, ginger, earthy, leathery
usage: Great marinade or dipping sauce.Prefer a little heat? Try our hot version, Hot & Spicy Kentuckyaki.
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- ALC. 46%
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Old Forester Ruby Recipe
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Henry Bain's Original Famous Sauce 8 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Spice Trial Gift Set: The set of six includes Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder, Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt, Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, Bourbon Smoked Sugar and Bourbon Smoked Chef’s Blend.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder 2.25 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika 2.5 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt 5 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper 2 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Barrel Chili Recipe Card
- Pimento Cheese Recipe Card
- Beer Cheese Recipe Card
- Ultimate Burger Recipe Card
It's about time we had our own! Bourbon Barrel Foods Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix is made with our vegetarian, Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire and Bourbon Smoked Spices along with cold-pressed lemon and lime juices.
Hair of the Dog Recipe
- 4 oz. Barrel Aged & Bourbon Smoked Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix
- 1.5 oz. of vodka or bourbon
- stir and pour over ice
- garnish optional
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.
- Net Wt 12 oz (340g)
- Bean selection by Safai Coffee Co.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Medium Roast