Bourbon Smoked Soy Sauce is a smoky, full-bodied soy sauce that will add a burst of salty umami to your favorite food. We take our famous Bluegrass Soy Sauce and slow-smoke it using the white oak bourbon barrel staves infusing a natural smoked flavor and aroma. Use as a finishing sauce; the complex flavor is perfect for soups, stews, noodles, or sushi.
Bourbon Barrel Stave Chopsticks are handcrafted with excellence from retired bourbon barrels. Stunning variations in the oak from the charred barrels makes each piece unique.
1 Bourbon Smoked Soy Sauce 100ml
1 Pair of Bourbon Barrel Stave Chopsticks with Iron Rest
tasting notes: sweet from sorghum, garlic, ginger, earthy, leathery
usage: Great marinade or dipping sauce.Prefer a little heat? Try our hot version, Hot & Spicy Kentuckyaki.
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Ideal for baking, trail mixes, smoothies and snacking
- Visit our Recipes section for more great ideas.
- 0.35 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 7 Ounce Tin
- Includes 6 Cubes and 1 Storage Pouch
- Soapstone Construction
- Freeze 2 Hours Before Use
- Keeps Drinks Colder and Less Diluted Than Traditional Ice Cubes
- Includes 6 soapstones
- Crafted from soapstone
- Hand wash only
- Chill drinks without watering them down
- Makes a great gift
- Packaging type: Box
- Ingredients: Premium black tea, sunflower petals, calendula petals, natural flavoring
- Quantity: 15 individual pyramid sachets
- Origin: China, India
- Caffeine Level: Medium
- Brewing Time: 3 - 7 minutes, Water Temperature: 212°F
- Loose Leaf tea comes in an elegant 3.5 Ounce Red and Silver Tin
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe
- Fine Crystal Mint Julep Cups 2 12 FL.OZ
- 1 Woodford Reserve Mint Julep Cocktail Syrup 16 FL.OZ.
- 4-piece set of Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls
- 1 Mint Julep Recipe Card
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky