Bourbon Smoked Soy Sauce is a smoky, full-bodied soy sauce that will add a burst of salty umami to your favorite food. We take our famous Bluegrass Soy Sauce and slow-smoke it using the white oak bourbon barrel staves infusing a natural smoked flavor and aroma. Use as a finishing sauce; the complex flavor is perfect for soups, stews, noodles, or sushi.
Bourbon Barrel Stave Chopsticks are handcrafted with excellence from retired bourbon barrels. Stunning variations in the oak from the charred barrels makes each piece unique.
1 Bourbon Smoked Soy Sauce 100ml
1 Pair of Bourbon Barrel Stave Chopsticks with Iron Rest
- 100 ML
- Glass Bottle
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Set of 1 glass
- Etched state of Kentucky
- Shot glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable and dependable glassware
- Includes 6 Cubes and 1 Storage Pouch
- Soapstone Construction
- Freeze 2 Hours Before Use
- Keeps Drinks Colder and Less Diluted Than Traditional Ice Cubes
- Includes 6 soapstones
- Crafted from soapstone
- Hand wash only
- Chill drinks without watering them down
- Makes a great gift
- Packaging type: Box
- Ingredients: Premium black tea, sunflower petals, calendula petals, natural flavoring
- Quantity: 15 individual pyramid sachets
- Origin: China, India
- Caffeine Level: Medium
- Brewing Time: 3 - 7 minutes, Water Temperature: 212°F
- Loose Leaf tea comes in an elegant 3.5 Ounce Red and Silver Tin
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- Fine Crystal Mint Julep Cups 2 12 FL.OZ
- 1 Woodford Reserve Mint Julep Cocktail Syrup 16 FL.OZ.
- 4-piece set of Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls
- 1 Mint Julep Recipe Card
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ML.
- Imperial Double Fermented 100 ML.
- Bourbon Smoked Bluegrass 60 ML.
- Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu 100 ML.
- Products are prepared for shipping inside gift box