These pecans are sweet and savory with a hint of spice. Perfect for cheese trays, salads and of course as an accompaniment of your favorite bourbon cocktail! Our pecans are seasoned with our Bourbon Smoked Salt, Bourbon Smoked Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Paprika, and a blend we call Bourbon Smoked Chef’s Blend. Enjoy!
Net Wt 6 oz (170 g)
Gluten Free. No egg, no wheat, no dairy.
Allergen Statement: Packaged in a facility that also processes wheat and soybeans.
|Dimensions||5 × 6 × 1.5 in|
- 0.3 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 2 Ounce Tin
- 7.5 Ounce Food Service Container
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Visit our recipe section for more great ideas.
- 0.5 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 5 Ounce Tin
- 18 Ounce Food Service Container
- 0.4 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 2 Ounce Tin
- 6.5 Ounce Shaker Container
- Ingredients: Premium black tea, sunflower petals, calendula petals, natural flavoring
- Quantity: 15 individual pyramid sachets
- Origin: China, India
- Caffeine Level: Medium
- Brewing Time: 3 - 7 minutes, Water Temperature: 212°F
- Loose Leaf tea comes in an elegant 3.5 Ounce Red and Silver Tin
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain's Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping