Savor the charm of the South with our famous spreadable, dippable, irresistible, Pimento Cheese Spread. This version of pimento cheese with Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt, Bourbon Smoked Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Paprika, and Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire and is perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches, spread on crackers or alongside fried green tomatoes.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY SHIP OUT ALL ORDERS THAT INCLUDE BOURBON SMOKED PIMENTO CHEESE, BOURBON SMOKED BEER CHEESE, AND BOURBON SMOKED BENEDICTINE, MONDAY-WEDNESDAY.
- Keep Refrigerated.
- UPS 2nd Day Air Required
Ingredients: Mayonnaise, Pimentos, Red Onion, Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire, Bourbon Smoked Paprika, Bourbon Smoked Pepper, Hot Sauce, Extra Sharp Cheddar, White Cheddar Cheese.
Manufactured for: Bourbon Barrel Foods Louisville, Kentucky 40206
Made in USA
Note* Product must ship UPS 2nd DAY AIR | UPS DOES NOT deliver to P.O. Boxes
|Dimensions||6 × 2 × 2 in|
tasting notes: sweet from sorghum, garlic, ginger, earthy, leathery
usage: Great marinade or dipping sauce.Prefer a little heat? Try our hot version, Hot & Spicy Kentuckyaki.
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Henry Bain's Original Famous Sauce 8 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Spice Trial Gift Set: The set of six includes Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder, Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt, Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, Bourbon Smoked Sugar and Bourbon Smoked Chef’s Blend.
Blueberry Bourbon Cardamom Jam is produced in small batches by Joyce and Charlie of Friends Drift Inn in Pikeville, Kentucky. Made with Kentucky's premier organic blueberries grown by Brushcreek Berries, this jam has the perfect balance of bourbon and cardamom spice to enhance the natural flavors of the blueberries. Spread this versatile jam on toast and biscuits, or offer it up on cheese trays! #eatyourbourbon
- Kentucky Grown | Appalachia Made
- Net WT. 1 LBS. 2 OZ. (518 g.)
- Net Wt 12 oz (340g)
- Bean selection by Safai Coffee Co.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Medium Roast