$10.00 – $20.00
Perk up your beef, poultry, seafood and vegetables with Bourbon Smoked Chili & Coffee Rub. Created with Safai’s coffee beans and a blend of bourbon-smoked mild chilies and spices from Bourbon Barrel Foods – this spice rub adds a robust flavor to any dish. #eatyourbourbon
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Recipe: Bourbon Smoked Chili & Coffee Rub Seared Ribeye Steak
- Visit our recipe section for more great ideas.
Now available in two sizes:
- 2.6 Ounce Tin
- 8 Ounce Food Service Shaker
Ingredients: Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder (Spices, Garlic Powder, Silicon Dioxide added to prevent caking), Coffee, Demerara Sugar.
Allergen Statement: Packaged in a facility that processes wheat and soybeans.
Made in Louisville, Kentucky
This product was originally made as a collaboration with Louisville, Kentucky’s, Logan Street Market. Logan Street Market exists to provide healthy, fresh, local food to an underserved community, to be a leader in sustainable practices and events, to be a community gathering space for people to learn, grow and connect, and to be a premier destination where local chefs and artisans excel. Logan Street Market is a registered Public Benefit Corporation (PBC), a model allowing us to execute our social mission while running a sustainable business. Our mission is to provide an avenue for local and regional food, and for cultural economies to engage the community through the timeless public market model. We serve as a venue for residents from all corners of the county to interact and grow together.
|Dimensions||2.75 × 2.75 × 2 in|
Tin 2.6 oz., FOOD SERVICE 8 oz.
- 100 ML
- Glass Bottle
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Bourbon Alexander Recipe
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Henry Bain's Original Famous Sauce 8 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Spice Trial Gift Set: The set of six includes Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder, Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt, Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, Bourbon Smoked Sugar and Bourbon Smoked Chef’s Blend.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain's Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients
It's about time we had our own! Bourbon Barrel Foods Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix is made with our vegetarian, Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire and Bourbon Smoked Spices along with cold-pressed lemon and lime juices.
Hair of the Dog Recipe
- 4 oz. Barrel Aged & Bourbon Smoked Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix
- 1.5 oz. of vodka or bourbon
- stir and pour over ice
- garnish optional
Bourbon Smoked Spice Snack Mix is a small-batch collection of peanuts, pretzels, sesame and corn sticks, crackers and chips that have been seasoned with Bourbon Smoked Spice! This mix is perfect for sharing at parties –– even though you may not want to! #eatyourbourbon
Net Wt. 6 oz. (171g) | Handcrafted
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.