$10.00 – $20.00
Perk up your beef, poultry, seafood and vegetables with Bourbon Smoked Chili & Coffee Rub. Created with Safai’s coffee beans and a blend of bourbon-smoked mild chilies and spices from Bourbon Barrel Foods – this spice rub adds a robust flavor to any dish. #eatyourbourbon
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Recipe: Bourbon Smoked Chili & Coffee Rub Seared Ribeye Steak
- Visit our recipe section for more great ideas.
Now available in two sizes:
- 2.6 Ounce Tin
- 8 Ounce Food Service Shaker
Ingredients: Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder (Spices, Garlic Powder, Silicon Dioxide added to prevent caking), Coffee, Demerara Sugar.
Allergen Statement: Packaged in a facility that processes wheat and soybeans.
Made in Louisville, Kentucky
This product was originally made as a collaboration with Louisville, Kentucky’s, Logan Street Market. Logan Street Market exists to provide healthy, fresh, local food to an underserved community, to be a leader in sustainable practices and events, to be a community gathering space for people to learn, grow and connect, and to be a premier destination where local chefs and artisans excel. Logan Street Market is a registered Public Benefit Corporation (PBC), a model allowing us to execute our social mission while running a sustainable business. Our mission is to provide an avenue for local and regional food, and for cultural economies to engage the community through the timeless public market model. We serve as a venue for residents from all corners of the county to interact and grow together.
|Dimensions||2.75 × 2.75 × 2 in|
Tin 2.6 oz., FOOD SERVICE 8 oz.
tasting notes: sweet from sorghum, garlic, ginger, earthy, leathery
usage: Great marinade or dipping sauce.Prefer a little heat? Try our hot version, Hot & Spicy Kentuckyaki.
- 100 ML
- Glass Bottle
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- ALC. 46%
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Old Forester River Parallel Recipe
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Henry Bain's Original Famous Sauce 8 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Spice Trial Gift Set: The set of six includes Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder, Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt, Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, Bourbon Smoked Sugar and Bourbon Smoked Chef’s Blend.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain's Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping
Blueberry Bourbon Cardamom Jam is produced in small batches by Joyce and Charlie of Friends Drift Inn in Pikeville, Kentucky. Made with Kentucky's premier organic blueberries grown by Brushcreek Berries, this jam has the perfect balance of bourbon and cardamom spice to enhance the natural flavors of the blueberries. Spread this versatile jam on toast and biscuits, or offer it up on cheese trays! #eatyourbourbon
- Kentucky Grown | Appalachia Made
- Net WT. 1 LBS. 2 OZ. (518 g.)