A time-honored tradition of bite-sized appetizers hallmarks the Holiday Season. The Original Henry Bain’s Famous Sauce is made with freshest ingredients and creates classic flavors that have been enjoyed for decades. The Henry Bain’s Meatball recipe and product kit comes with everything you need to make our signature appetizer and many other delicious creations.
*Please note* Due to volume – Black box may vary
The Henry Bain’s Meatball Kit includes:
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain’s Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain’s Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping
Our Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire Sauce is a unique take on the traditional all-purpose seasoning. A finalist for the 2016 Good Food Award, we developed a sauce that utilizes the flavors of Kentucky’s Bourbon country. It’s sweetened with sorghum, blended with pure Kentucky limestone spring water, and mellowed in bourbon barrels that were used to age some of the Bluegrass State’s finest Bourbons. It is all-natural and vegetarian, as it contains no anchovies.
For over 100 years, the Pendennis Club has served Henry Bain’s Famous Sauce. Named for a headwaiter who spent 40 years working at the club, Henry Bain created this legendary sauce for local game, beef and other meats. Full of rich and tangy flavors of tomato sauce and vinegar combined with sweet chutney and pickled walnuts made it an instant favorite. Delicious on tenderloin, cocktail meatballs or spread over cream cheese for an appetizer.
BOURBON SMOKED GARLIC SALT
Bourbon smoked, easy to use, extremely flavorful version of a classic spice blend. Slow smoked by hand using bourbon barrel staves, the large crystals of salt are blended with garlic, fennel, and orange peel to create a flavorful combination. Olive oil and a heavy sprinkle of Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt is the perfect seasoning on all meats, poultry, seafood, and vegetables!
BOURBON SMOKED CITRUS PEPPER
Bourbon Smoked quarter cracked Malabar black pepper blended with orange peel, fennel, and onion. The brightness of citrus, packed with a peppery punch gives an adventurous boost to both grilled and roasted favorites alike.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 4 in|
tasting notes: sweet from sorghum, garlic, ginger, earthy, leathery
usage: Great marinade or dipping sauce.Prefer a little heat? Try our hot version, Hot & Spicy Kentuckyaki.
- Visit our Recipes section for more great ideas.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Ideal for baking, candies, Ice Cream, and Cocktails.
- 0.5-Ounce Miniature Tin
- 10-ounce Speciality Tin
- 13-Ounce Food Service Shaker Bottle
- 0.4 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 2 Ounce Tin
- 6.5 Ounce Shaker Container
- Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs 7 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt 5 oz., Bourbon Smoked Pepper 2 oz., Bourbon Smoked Togarashi 2 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Sugar 10 oz., Mint Julep Sugar 10 oz.
- Barrel Aged Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Sorghum
- Bourbon Smoked Bluegrass Soy Sauce 3 ml.
- Bourbon Barrel Foods' Recipe Cards: Mint Julep Brownies, Pecan Sandies, Sorghum Cookies, Togarashi Caramel Corn, Ginger Cookies, Bourbon smoked Soy Caramel Sauce, Bourbon Whipped Cream, Bourbon Barrel Bark, S'mores & Thumbprint Cookies
- FREE - Eat Your Bourbon Rubber Spatula
- Gift packed by hand in a beautiful gift box with a Bourbon Barrel Foods bow
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- Gift Box Includes:
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100ml
- EAT YOUR BOURBON COOKBOOK
- Bourbon Smoked Spice Gift Box - Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt, Bourbon Smoked Pepper & Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- Gift packed by hand in a beautiful gift box with a Bourbon Barrel Foods ribbon + bow
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Net Wt. 9 oz.
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients
Blueberry Bourbon Cardamom Jam is produced in small batches by Joyce and Charlie of Friends Drift Inn in Pikeville, Kentucky. Made with Kentucky's premier organic blueberries grown by Brushcreek Berries, this jam has the perfect balance of bourbon and cardamom spice to enhance the natural flavors of the blueberries. Spread this versatile jam on toast and biscuits, or offer it up on cheese trays! #eatyourbourbon
- Kentucky Grown | Appalachia Made
- Net WT. 1 LBS. 2 OZ. (518 g.)