A time-honored tradition of bite-sized appetizers hallmarks the Holiday Season. The Original Henry Bain’s Famous Sauce is made with freshest ingredients and creates classic flavors that have been enjoyed for decades. The Henry Bain’s Meatball recipe and product kit comes with everything you need to make our signature appetizer and many other delicious creations.
The Henry Bain’s Meatball Kit includes:
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain’s Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain’s Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping
Our Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire Sauce is a unique take on the traditional all-purpose seasoning. A finalist for the 2016 Good Food Award, we developed a sauce that utilizes the flavors of Kentucky’s Bourbon country. It’s sweetened with sorghum, blended with pure Kentucky limestone spring water, and mellowed in bourbon barrels that were used to age some of the Bluegrass State’s finest Bourbons. It is all-natural and vegetarian, as it contains no anchovies.
For over 100 years, the Pendennis Club has served Henry Bain’s Famous Sauce. Named for a headwaiter who spent 40 years working at the club, Henry Bain created this legendary sauce for local game, beef and other meats. Full of rich and tangy flavors of tomato sauce and vinegar combined with sweet chutney and pickled walnuts made it an instant favorite. Delicious on tenderloin, cocktail meatballs or spread over cream cheese for an appetizer.
BOURBON SMOKED GARLIC SALT
Bourbon smoked, easy to use, extremely flavorful version of a classic spice blend. Slow smoked by hand using bourbon barrel staves, the large crystals of salt are blended with garlic, fennel, and orange peel to create a flavorful combination. Olive oil and a heavy sprinkle of Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt is the perfect seasoning on all meats, poultry, seafood, and vegetables!
BOURBON SMOKED CITRUS PEPPER
Bourbon Smoked quarter cracked Malabar black pepper blended with orange peel, fennel, and onion. The brightness of citrus, packed with a peppery punch gives an adventurous boost to both grilled and roasted favorites alike.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 4 in|
- 0.3 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 2 Ounce Tin
- 7.5 Ounce Food Service Container
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Ideal for baking, trail mixes, smoothies and snacking
- Visit our Recipes section for more great ideas.
- 0.35 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 7 Ounce Tin
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Visit our recipe section for more great ideas.
- 0.4 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 2.25 Ounce Tin
- 8.5 Food Service
- Set of 1 glass
- Etched state of Kentucky
- Shot glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable and dependable glassware
- Ingredients: Premium black tea, sunflower petals, calendula petals, natural flavoring
- Quantity: 15 individual pyramid sachets
- Origin: China, India
- Caffeine Level: Medium
- Brewing Time: 3 - 7 minutes, Water Temperature: 212°F
- Loose Leaf tea comes in an elegant 3.5 Ounce Red and Silver Tin
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml