Imperial Double Fermented Soy Sauce is naturally brewed and double fermented for a richer, fuller flavor. The complex fermentation begins with a Bluegrass Soy Sauce brine combined with more non-GMO soybeans, soft red winter wheat, and aged for an additional six months in bourbon barrels. Full-bodied and thick with earthy flavors ranging from coffee, and molasses to dark chocolate, use Imperial Double Fermented Soy Sauce to season broth or noodles. The vibrant, luxurious texture is perfect for dipping sushi and making dressing.
Bourbon Barrel Stave Chopsticks are handcrafted with excellence from retired bourbon barrels. Stunning variations in the oak from the charred barrels makes each piece unique.
1 Imperial Double Fermented Soy Sauce 100ml
1 Pair of Bourbon Barrel Stave Chopsticks with Iron Rest
Note: Due to the small-batch nature of the product, please note that orders may take up to 10 days to fulfill. Thank you for your understanding!
- 100 ML
- Glass Bottle
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- Products come in gift box prepared for shipping
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- ALC. 46%
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Old Forester Ruby Recipe
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Kentucky Shaped Basket 15 inch
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients
It's about time we had our own! Bourbon Barrel Foods Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix is made with our vegetarian, Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire and Bourbon Smoked Spices along with cold-pressed lemon and lime juices.
Hair of the Dog Recipe
- 4 oz. Barrel Aged & Bourbon Smoked Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix
- 1.5 oz. of vodka or bourbon
- stir and pour over ice
- garnish optional