Enjoy your favorite beverage with this etched Kentucky Glencairn Glass. These glasses represent our fine state of Kentucky and are proudly made in the United States. Sip, measure, or pound your beverage (bourbon) and in this case, we encourage you to #drinkyourbourbon!
- Set of 1 glass
- Etched state of Kentucky
- Traditional Glencairn
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable and dependable glassware
Also available in a rocks glass!
In the long and illustrious history of whiskey, there has never been a single definitive glass that the whiskey world could call its own. Now, following in the tradition of Scottish innovation, the Glencairn Glass has arrived. Combining the knowledge and expertise of some of the world’s leading innovators. The Glencairn Glass’s roots lie in the traditional nosing and tasting glasses used by master blenders and connoisseurs around the world.
The unique and stylish shape has been rafted with care to enhance the enjoyment of single malts and aged blends. The tapering mouth allows an ease of drinking not associated with a traditional bouquet. The wide bowl allows the fullest appreciation of the whiskey’s color and the solid base is designed to be easy on the hand.
The time and effort put into all this development was rewarded in 2006 with the Glencairn Glass won The Queen’s Award for Innovation.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2.75 in|
- Includes 6 Cubes and 1 Storage Pouch
- Soapstone Construction
- Freeze 2 Hours Before Use
- Keeps Drinks Colder and Less Diluted Than Traditional Ice Cubes
- Includes 6 soapstones
- Crafted from soapstone
- Hand wash only
- Chill drinks without watering them down
- Makes a great gift
- Packaging type: Box
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Stoneware & Co.
- Sturdy Ceramic
- Dishwasher Safe
- 2.5-inch Interior
- Eco-Jersey ™
- 50% Polyester, 38% Cotton, 12% Rayon
- Contains organic & recycled materials
- Bound self-neckband
- Blind hemstitching detail
- Garment imported, made with U.S.A. fabric by Alternative Apparel
- Runs true to size
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Kentucky Shaped Basket 15 inch
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.