$12.00 – $15.00
Named for the official drink of the Kentucky Derby, Mint Julep Sugar has all the rich caramel flavors of raw sugar as well as the refreshing flavors of mint. Use it as finishing sugar for desserts, a topping on fresh fruit, or muddled into your favorite cocktail or tea.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Visit our Recipes section for more great ideas.
- Ideal for baking, candies, Ice Cream, Coffee, Tea, and Cocktails.
Available in three sizes:
- 0.5-Ounce Miniature Tin
- 10-ounce Specialty Tin
- 13-Ounce Food Service Sharker Bottle
Ingredients: Raw Natural Demerara Sugar, Organic Spearmint Leaf Powder
All orders to Canada will be shipped via UPS standard (negotiated) shipping. All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).We ship your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Bourbon Barrel Foods.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
MINIATURE Tin .05 oz, 10oz. TIN, FOOD SERVICE 13 oz.
- 0.3 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 2 Ounce Tin
- 7.5 Ounce Food Service Container
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
- 0.4 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 2 Ounce Tin
- 6.5 Ounce Shaker Container
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- Flavored with Kentucky bourbon
- 3.3 FL. OZ. | 100 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- Glass container
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain's Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Net Wt. 9 oz.
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients