One Step Cocktail Mixer
Old Forester believes that every cocktail should begin with authenticity. As America’s first bottled bourbon, Old Forester is known for being full of flavor, the Perfect Old Fashioned Syrup is just that. Old Forester’s, Perfect Old Fashioned Syrup is a just-add-bourbon syrup meant to create a classic Old Fashioned the way Old Forester’s Master Bourbon Specialist, Jackie Zykan would make it. A distinct all-natural blend of sugar combined with bitters from Old Forester’s Cocktail Provisions creates the Perfect Old Fashioned Syrup.
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe
Old Forester’s Cocktail Provisions Perfect Old Fashioned Syrup is composed of rich demerara syrup with a proprietary blend of three Old Forester bitters. Take the guesswork out of the perfect cocktail in only one step!
One step cocktail mixer
Ingredients: Raw Demerara Sugar, Distilled Water, Botanicals, Alcohol (2%), Hummingbird Bitters (Quassia, Gentian, Rose, Cardamom, Clementine Zest, Toasted Almond, Orange Peel, neutral spirit base), Bohemian Bitters (Old Forester KY Straight Bourbon Whisky, Cherries, Wild Cherry Bark, Whole Cloves, Smoked Pepper, Star Anise, Gentian Rood, Smoked Cacao Nibs), Smoked Cinnamon Bitters (Old Forester KY Straight Bourbon Whisky, Black Tea, Cedar Smoked Cinnamon, Wild Cherry Bark, Gentian Root, Whole Cloves)
Allergen Statement: produced in a felicity that also makes products with nuts and soy.
Nutrition Facts: Servings per container. About 2 servings per 2oz bottle.
Serving Size: 2 tbsp. (30ml) Amount per serving: Calories 100. Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0 g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg (0% DV), Sodium 0 mg (0% DV), Total Carbohydrate 24 g (9% DV), Dietary Fiber 0 g (0% DV), Total Sugars 21 g ( Includes 21g Added Sugars, 42% DV), Protein 0g (0% DV), Vitamin D Omcg (0% DV),Calcium 10mg (0% DV), Iron Omg (0% DV), Potassium 20mg (0% DV)
Old Forester is Brown-Forman’s founding brand, founded in 1870 by George Garvin Brown. Brown believed Old Forester was so pure and consistent that he sealed it, signed it, and pledged. “There is nothing better in the market.”
PLEASE SIP RESPONSIBLY
OLD FORESTER is a registered trademark. “AMERICA’S FIRST BOTTLED BOURBON’ is a trademark. ©2022 Brown-Forman Distillers. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.
Please do not share or forward this content to anyone under the legal drinking age.
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 4.5 in|
2 OZ., 4 OZ.
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
Bring Millionaire's Row to your Kentucky Derby festivities with Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup! Featured in Woodford Reserve®'s 2017 $1,000 Mint Julep, this "rich" simple syrup is a 2:1 ratio of sugar to water that exudes southern hospitality and charm -- in liquid form!
The Woodford Reserve®Mint Julep Simple Syrup is made from raw Demerara sugar and fresh spearmint to give a rich and minty flavor that is the best bet to use in your favorite Mint Julep recipe (along with Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Bourbon, of course)! The fresh, crisp taste of the Woodford Reserve®Mint Julep Simple Syrup is perfect in other beverages, too, including the mojito cocktail and iced tea!
The Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup is also available in the Woodford Reserve® Distillery Gift Shop, The Bourbon Barrel Foods Flagship Store and Work the Metal (located in Butchertown Market). Check out these NEW Crystal Clear Julep Cups!Now Available in two sizes!
- Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup 2 Oz.
- Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup 16 Oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs 7 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt 5 oz., Bourbon Smoked Pepper 2 oz., Bourbon Smoked Togarashi 2 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Sugar 10 oz., Mint Julep Sugar 10 oz.
- Barrel Aged Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Sorghum
- Bourbon Smoked Bluegrass Soy Sauce 3 ml.
- Bourbon Barrel Foods' Recipe Cards: Mint Julep Brownies, Pecan Sandies, Sorghum Cookies, Togarashi Caramel Corn, Ginger Cookies, Bourbon smoked Soy Caramel Sauce, Bourbon Whipped Cream, Bourbon Barrel Bark, S'mores & Thumbprint Cookies
- FREE - Eat Your Bourbon Rubber Spatula
- Gift packed by hand in a beautiful gift box with a Bourbon Barrel Foods bow
- Hand Wash or Top Rack Recommended
- Lead Free Glass
- Elegant Design
- Batch Cocktails Easily
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- ALC. 46%
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Old Forester Ruby Recipe
- Flavored with Kentucky bourbon
- 3.3 FL. OZ. | 100 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- Glass container
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Henry Bain's Original Famous Sauce 8 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Spice Trial Gift Set: The set of six includes Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder, Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt, Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, Bourbon Smoked Sugar and Bourbon Smoked Chef’s Blend.
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients
Bourbon Smoked Spice Snack Mix is a small-batch collection of peanuts, pretzels, sesame and corn sticks, crackers and chips that have been seasoned with Bourbon Smoked Spice! This mix is perfect for sharing at parties –– even though you may not want to! #eatyourbourbon
Now available in two sizes:
- REGULAR Size – Net Wt. 6 oz.
- PARTY Size – Net Wt. 28 oz.
Blueberry Bourbon Cardamom Jam is produced in small batches by Joyce and Charlie of Friends Drift Inn in Pikeville, Kentucky. Made with Kentucky's premier organic blueberries grown by Brushcreek Berries, this jam has the perfect balance of bourbon and cardamom spice to enhance the natural flavors of the blueberries. Spread this versatile jam on toast and biscuits, or offer it up on cheese trays! #eatyourbourbon
- Kentucky Grown | Appalachia Made
- Net WT. 1 LBS. 2 OZ. (518 g.)
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.