Baking Spice and Smoke
Old Forester® believes that every cocktail should begin with authenticity. As America’s first bottled bourbon, Old Forester® is known for being full of flavor, this bitters collection is just that. Smoked Cinnamon Bitters are inspired by Old Forester’s Master Bourbon Specialist, Jackie Zykan. Jackie takes us back to her grandmother’s den recalling a faint smell of a sooty, wood-burning fireplace. The Smoked Cinnamon Bitters were inspired by Jackie’s grandmother. My grandmother’s den always had a faint smell of sooty, wood burning fireplace. She used to make “whiskey cookies” every Christmas, which as a child made you feel like you were getting away with something!
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- ALC. 46%
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Old Forester River Parallel Recipe
9 in stock
All Natural Ingredients: Old Forester KY Straight Bourbon, Distilled Water, Dry Tart Cherries, Cedar Smoked Cinnamon, Gentian Root, Whole Cloves, Wild Cherry Bark.
Old Forester® is Brown-Forman’s founding brand, founded in 1870 by George Garvin Brown. Brown believed Old Forester was so pure and consistent that he sealed it, signed it, and pledged. “There is nothing better in the market.”
PLEASE SIP RESPONSIBLY
OLD FORESTER is a registered trademark. “AMERICA’S FIRST BOTTLED BOURBON’ is a trademark. ©2022 Brown-Forman Distillers. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.
Please do not share or forward this content to anyone under the legal drinking age.
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 4.75 in|
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- Bourbon barrel aged... twice
- 3.3 FL. OZ. | 100 ML.
- Glass container
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ML.
- Imperial Double Fermented 100 ML.
- Bourbon Smoked Bluegrass 60 ML.
- Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu 100 ML.
- Products are prepared for shipping inside gift box
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Henry Bain's Original Famous Sauce 8 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Spice Trial Gift Set: The set of six includes Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder, Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt, Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, Bourbon Smoked Sugar and Bourbon Smoked Chef’s Blend.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder 2.25 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika 2.5 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt 5 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper 2 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Barrel Chili Recipe Card
- Pimento Cheese Recipe Card
- Beer Cheese Recipe Card
- Ultimate Burger Recipe Card
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Net Wt. 9 oz.
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients