Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu performs kitchen magic: it infuses your food with the flavor of soy along with the freshness of lemon. Ponzu sauce is composed of our famous Bluegrass Soy Sauce with freshly squeezed lemon juice, rice wine vinegar, bonito flakes, and bourbon. The result is a mild, sweeter sauce that is perfect for dipping or using in recipes.
Bourbon Barrel Stave Chopsticks are handcrafted with excellence from retired bourbon barrels. Stunning variations in the oak from the charred barrels makes each piece unique.
1 Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu 100ml
1 Pair of Bourbon Barrel Stave Chopsticks with Iron Rest
tasting notes: sweet from sorghum, garlic, ginger, earthy, leathery
usage: Great marinade or dipping sauce.Prefer a little heat? Try our hot version, Hot & Spicy Kentuckyaki.
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
- Includes 6 Cubes and 1 Storage Pouch
- Soapstone Construction
- Freeze 2 Hours Before Use
- Keeps Drinks Colder and Less Diluted Than Traditional Ice Cubes
- Includes 6 soapstones
- Crafted from soapstone
- Hand wash only
- Chill drinks without watering them down
- Makes a great gift
- Packaging type: Box
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Muted Boulevardier Recipe
- Flavored with Kentucky bourbon
- 3.3 FL. OZ. | 100 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- Glass container
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ML.
- Imperial Double Fermented 100 ML.
- Bourbon Smoked Bluegrass 60 ML.
- Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu 100 ML.
- Products are prepared for shipping inside gift box
- Eco-Jersey ™
- 50% Polyester, 38% Cotton, 12% Rayon
- Contains organic & recycled materials
- Bound self-neckband
- Blind hemstitching detail
- Garment imported, made with U.S.A. fabric by Alternative Apparel
- Runs true to size