That’s Entertaining! Cocktails and Appetizers with Tim Laird, America’s CEO (Chief Entertaining Officer) is an easy-to-follow guide for party planners, featuring over 100 show-stopping but simple-to-make recipes.
(Tim Laird signs books!)
Hosting a party means getting together with family and friends to have fun. Tim believes hosts should be able to have fun at their own parties and, as he often says, “entertaining should never be intimidating.” This book helps relieve the stress of what to prepare and how to prepare it.
Tim guides readers through each spirit category with interesting anecdotes and stories. He shares the history and imaginative recipes for all traditional spirits and includes chapters on lower-calorie Skinny Cocktails, Wine Cocktails, Dessert Cocktails, and alcohol-free Mocktails.
Sprinkled throughout each chapter are some of Tim’s favorite recipes for appetizers that pair well with certain cocktails but can also be served with others.
Every recipe in the book is accompanied by an image of the prepared dish or cocktail, brilliantly photographed by Dan Dry, one of America’s most widely acclaimed photographers.
Whether you are hosting four friends for cocktails or a casual get-together for forty, you will find cocktail and appetizer recipes that work well for both occasions and everything in-between.
All orders to Canada will be shipped via UPS standard (negotiated) shipping. All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery). We ship your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Bourbon Barrel Foods.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
|Dimensions||8.25 × 8.25 × .75 in|
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Visit our recipe section for more great ideas.
- 0.5 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 5 Ounce Tin
- 18 Ounce Food Service Container
- 100 ML
- Glass Bottle
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
- 0.3 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 2.5 Ounce Tin
- 8.75 Ounce Food Service Container
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder 2.25 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika 2.5 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt 5 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper 2 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Barrel Chili Recipe Card
- Pimento Cheese Recipe Card
- Beer Cheese Recipe Card
- Ultimate Burger Recipe Card
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain's Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping