That’s Entertaining! contains over 300 pages of Tim Laird’s tantalizing menus and creative cocktails, sumptuously showcased through the eyes of one of America’s most widely acclaimed photographers, Dan Dry. (Singed by Tim Laird)
Tim shares his imaginative ideas with readers for creating simple yet show-stopping occasions that can wow guests and make even beginners look like seasoned hosts.
Whether you are hosting a family Thanksgiving or a Big Game Party, celebrating the Fourth of July or St. Patrick’s Day, planning an intimate party for two or a Tapas Night for twenty, Tim’s simple secrets for creating memory-making occasions make entertaining with flair look so easy that you will be inspired to invite your friends over for a fun, festive event.
All orders to Canada will be shipped via UPS standard (negotiated) shipping. All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).We ship your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Bourbon Barrel Foods.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
|Dimensions||10.5 × 8.25 × 1 in|
- 100 ML
- Glass Bottle
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Set of 1 glass
- Etched state of Kentucky
- Shot glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable and dependable glassware
- Includes 6 Cubes and 1 Storage Pouch
- Soapstone Construction
- Freeze 2 Hours Before Use
- Keeps Drinks Colder and Less Diluted Than Traditional Ice Cubes
- Includes 6 soapstones
- Crafted from soapstone
- Hand wash only
- Chill drinks without watering them down
- Makes a great gift
- Packaging type: Box
- Fine Crystal Mint Julep Cups 2 12 FL.OZ
- 1 Woodford Reserve Mint Julep Cocktail Syrup 16 FL.OZ.
- 4-piece set of Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls
- 1 Mint Julep Recipe Card
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Henry Bain's Original Famous Sauce 8 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Spice Trial Gift Set: The set of six includes Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder, Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt, Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, Bourbon Smoked Sugar and Bourbon Smoked Chef’s Blend.
Bourbon Smoked Spice Snack Mix is a small-batch collection of peanuts, pretzels, sesame and corn sticks, crackers and chips that have been seasoned with Bourbon Smoked Spice! This mix is perfect for sharing at parties –– even though you may not want to! #eatyourbourbon
Net Wt. 6 oz. (171g) | Handcrafted
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.
- Designed in Louisville, Kentucky
- 75% cotton, 22% polyester, 3% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Makes a unique Kentucky gift!
- Net Wt. 10 oz. (283 g)
- Made in small-batches in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Woodford Reserve® Bourbon Cherries - 11 oz
- Woodford Reserve® Spiced Cherry Bitters – 59 ml (2 fl oz)
- Cocktail Recipe
- Bourbon Barrel Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- Blueberry Cardamom Jam
- Packed for shipment in an Eat Your Bourbon Black Box