Collect all five of our outstanding Woodford Reserve® Bitters flavors with this combination 10ml dram set. This combination set comes in a sleek, stylish gift box and is a perfect introduction to all of the Woodford Reserve® Bitters flavors. Each big flavor is made in small batches and tested at the Woodford Reserve® distillery room. All five of the Woodford Reserve® Bitters are effortlessly handy and easy to use with the convenient drip dram topper. Make the perfect cocktails, baked goods, or even add a drop to a tall glass of seltzer water with these endlessly versatile flavors.
The set of all five Woodford Reserve® Bitters – (DramFull Size) 10 ml (.34 fl oz) – 1 each
Woodford Reserve® Chocolate Bitters, Woodford Reserve® Orange Bitters, Woodford Reserve® Aromatic Bitters, Woodford Reserve® Sassafras and Sorghum Bitters, Woodford Reserve® Spiced Cherry Bitters
Woodford Reserve® Sassafras & Sorghum Bitters
Sorghum was once America’s preferred sweetener, and it is still a Kentucky staple. By combining the earthy and unforgettable flavors of Kentucky sorghum with the natural sweetness of sassafras, Woodford Reserve® Sassafras and Sorghum Bitters creates brightness in any cocktail. Use Sassafras and Sorghum Bitters in a classic Manhattan for a Rootbeer Manhattan, or add a dash to an Old Fashioned.
Alcohol is 45%
Ingredients: Alcohol, water, natural flavors (gentian root, sassafras), sorghum
Woodford Reserve® Aromatic Bitters
Though aromatic bitters are no stranger to well-stocked liquor cabinets and bars, Woodford Reserve® Aromatic Bitters are carefully crafted to pull out the essential flavors of your favorite cocktail. Try making a martini or Manhattan with Woodford Reserve® Aromatic Bitters.
Alcohol is 45%
Ingredients: Water, alcohol, natural flavors (gentian root)
Woodford Reserve® Spiced Cherry Bitters
The distinct, natural flavors of Woodford Reserve® Spiced Cherry Bitters highlights flavors of any cocktail, while also adding distinct cherry notes. Try making a Spiced Cherry Manhattan with Woodford Reserve® Spiced Cherry Bitters.
Alcohol is 45%
Ingredients: Alcohol, water, natural flavors (gentian root, cherry, spices)
Woodford Reserve ® Chocolate Bitters
Straight from the Woodford Reserve® tasting wheel. Our Woodford Reserve® Bourbon Barrel Aged Chocolate Bitters was inspired straight from the distillery tasting room. Take a bite of chocolate and a sip of bourbon. It’s true bourbon umami! Change up your Manhattan, your Old Fashioned or add a few drops to your Double Oaked Woodford® Bourbon to recreate the combination! (We’ve also made some brownies with this stuff!!)
Ingredients: Water, alcohol, natural flavors (gentian root, chocolate)
Woodford Reserve® Orange Bitters
Our Woodford Reserve® Bourbon Barrel Aged Orange Bitters will add a citrusy depth to your cocktails. Bitterness from gentian root, flavored with orange, and a hint of oak from resting in repurposed Woodford Reserve® barrels. This orange-flavored bitters is fresh and can either be used alone in an Old Fashioned or in tandem with any of our other bitters… our favorite combination is with Sassafras & Sorghum!
Alcohol is 34%
Ingredients: Alcohol, natural flavors (gelatin root, orange), water
5つのウッドフォード・リザーブ®ビターズ – 59 ml(2 fl oz) – 各1セット
|Dimensions||7 × 3 × 1.5 in|
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Muted Boulevardier Recipe
- Fine Crystal Mint Julep Cups 2 12 FL.OZ
- 1 Woodford Reserve Mint Julep Cocktail Syrup 16 FL.OZ.
- 4-piece set of Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls
- 1 Mint Julep Recipe Card
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ML.
- Imperial Double Fermented 100 ML.
- Bourbon Smoked Bluegrass 60 ML.
- Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu 100 ML.
- Products are prepared for shipping inside gift box
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Henry Bain's Original Famous Sauce 8 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Spice Trial Gift Set: The set of six includes Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder, Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt, Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, Bourbon Smoked Sugar and Bourbon Smoked Chef’s Blend.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder 2.25 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika 2.5 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt 5 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper 2 Ounce Tin
- Bourbon Barrel Chili Recipe Card
- Pimento Cheese Recipe Card
- Beer Cheese Recipe Card
- Ultimate Burger Recipe Card
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Net Wt. 9 oz.