Woodford Reserve® Chocolate Bitters were inspired straight from the Woodford Reserve® Tasting Room at the Distillery in Versailles, Kentucky. Take a bite of chocolate and a sip of bourbon. Change up your Manhattan, your Old Fashioned or add a few drops to your Double Oaked Woodford Reserve® Bourbon to recreate the combination!
Woodford Reserve® Chocolate Bitters
Bourbon Barrel Aged
Ingredients: Water, alcohol, natural flavors (gentian root, chocolate)
Try our other flavors:
Try all five:
|Dimensions||1.57 × 1.57 × 4.57 in|
Bring Millionaire's Row to your Kentucky Derby festivities with Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup! Featured in Woodford Reserve®'s 2017 $1,000 Mint Julep, this "rich" simple syrup is a 2:1 ratio of sugar to water that exudes southern hospitality and charm -- in liquid form!
The Woodford Reserve®Mint Julep Simple Syrup is made from raw Demerara sugar and fresh spearmint to give a rich and minty flavor that is the best bet to use in your favorite Mint Julep recipe (along with Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Bourbon, of course)! The fresh, crisp taste of the Woodford Reserve®Mint Julep Simple Syrup is perfect in other beverages, too, including the mojito cocktail and iced tea!
The Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup is also available in the Woodford Reserve® Distillery Gift Shop, The Bourbon Barrel Foods Flagship Store and Work the Metal (located in Butchertown Market). Check out these NEW Crystal Clear Julep Cups!Now Available in two sizes!
- Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup 2 Oz.
- Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup 16 Oz.
- Woodford Reserve® Bourbon Cherries - 11 oz
- Woodford Reserve® Spiced Cherry Bitters – 59 ml (2 fl oz)
- Cocktail Recipe
- Bourbon Smoked Cacao and Barrel Aged Coffee Dark Chocolate Bar
- Bourbon Smoked Sesame Seed Dark Chocolate Bar
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt Caramels, individually wrapped
- Gift packed by hand in a beautiful gift box with a Bourbon Barrel Foods ribbon + bow