Handcrafted Apple Butter is rich and smooth with a hint of Kentucky Bourbon. Select varieties of Appalachian-grown apples are hand-picked and cooked down slowly, allowing the sugars in the fruit to caramelize to deep brown. Our award-winning Bourbon Barrel Aged Sorghum and classic spices are used in the recipe to enhance the natural flavors and add a hint of earthy sweetness.
Spread this delicious Apple Butter on biscuits, pair with roasted pork or chicken, or use in a traditional Appalachian Apple Stack Cake!
1 oz. (482 g.)
Joyce and Charlie are the proprietors of Friends Drift Inn Farm in Pikeville, Kentucky. They are passionate about Appalachian foodways, the people that live there and the stories that make their part of Kentucky special. They make this Apple Butter for us with passion, and we love it!
Ingredients: apple puree, apple cider, sorghum, sugar, bourbon, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground cloves.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 6.5 in|
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- Products come in gift box prepared for shipping
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Gift Box
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder 2.25 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ML.
- Imperial Double Fermented 100 ML.
- Bourbon Smoked Bluegrass 60 ML.
- Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu 100 ML.
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients