The possibilities are endless with Bourbon Barrel Aged Hot Sauce, and its unique blend of full-bodied, well-balanced flavors. Here are some ideas on how to use it:
- Add it to the classics like chicken wings, fries and pizza.
- Drizzle it on top of grilled meats, such as steak, pork chops, or chicken, to add a smoky and tangy flavor.
- Mix it with mayo or sour cream to make a delicious dip for vegetables or chips.
- Add a splash of it to your soups or stews to give them a subtle kick.
- Use it as a marinade for seafood, such as shrimp or scallops, for a unique and flavorful twist.
- Add it to your BBQ sauce for an extra depth of flavor.
Cayenne Pepper Puree (Red Cayenne Pepper, Salt) Apple Cider Vinegar, Water, Agar Powder
Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 ml) | Servings 20,
Amount Per Serving: Calories 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest 0g, Sodium 140mg (6% DV) Total Carb. 0g (0% DV)Sugars 0g, Protein 0g
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Refrigerate after opening for quality.