$8.00 – $18.00
Bring Millionaire’s Row to your Kentucky Derby festivities with Woodford Reserve®Mint Julep Simple Syrup! Featured in Woodford Reserve®’s 2017 $1,000 Mint Julep, this “rich” simple syrup is a 2:1 ration of sugar to water that exudes southern hospitality and charm — in liquid form!
The Woodford Reserve®Mint Julep Simple Syrup is made from raw Demerara sugar and fresh spearmint to give a rich and minty flavor that is the best bet to use in your favorite Mint Julep recipe (along with Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Bourbon, of course)! The fresh, crisp taste of the Woodford Reserve®Mint Julep Simple Syrup is perfect in other beverages, too, including the mojito cocktail and iced tea!
The Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup is also available in the Woodford Reserve® Distillery Gift Shop, The Bourbon Barrel Foods Retail Store and Work the Metal (located in Butchertown Market).
Now Available in two sizes!
- Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup 2 Oz.
- Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup 16 Oz.
More information about Mint Julep Simple Syrup:
Sugar, water, spearmint extract mint (water, alcohol, natural flavors), lactic acid (<.1% as preservative), spearmint
Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep
3 oz. Woodford Reserve® Bourbon
1 oz. Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup
Fresh Mint Sprigs
Mint Julep Cup
Mix bourbon with syrup & stir. Pour over crushed ice in a mint julep cup. Garnish with a mint sprig.
|Dimensions||2.75 × 2.75 × 6.75 in|
2 Oz., 16 Oz.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Visit our Recipes section for more great ideas.
- Ideal for baking, candies, Ice Cream, Coffee, Tea, and Cocktails.
- 0.5-Ounce Miniature Tin
- 10-ounce Specialty Tin
- 13-Ounce Food Service Sharker Bottle
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe
- Woodford Reserve® Bourbon Cherries - 11 oz
- Woodford Reserve® Spiced Cherry Bitters – 59 ml (2 fl oz)
- Cocktail Recipe