$3.00 – $15.00
Named for the official drink of the Kentucky Derby, Mint Julep Sugar has all the rich caramel flavors of raw sugar as well as the refreshing flavors of mint. Use it as finishing sugar for desserts, a topping on fresh fruit, or muddled into your favorite cocktail or tea.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Visit our Recipes section for more great ideas.
- Ideal for baking, candies, Ice Cream, Coffee, Tea, and Cocktails.
Available in three sizes:
- 0.5-Ounce Miniature Tin
- 10-ounce Specialty Tin
- 13-Ounce Food Service Sharker Bottle
Ingredients: Raw Natural Demerara Sugar, Organic Spearmint Leaf Powder
All orders to Canada will be shipped via UPS standard (negotiated) shipping. All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).We ship your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Bourbon Barrel Foods.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
MINIATURE Tin .05 oz, 10oz. TIN, FOOD SERVICE 13 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
Bring Millionaire's Row to your Kentucky Derby festivities with Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup! Featured in Woodford Reserve®'s 2017 $1,000 Mint Julep, this "rich" simple syrup is a 2:1 ratio of sugar to water that exudes southern hospitality and charm -- in liquid form!
The Woodford Reserve®Mint Julep Simple Syrup is made from raw Demerara sugar and fresh spearmint to give a rich and minty flavor that is the best bet to use in your favorite Mint Julep recipe (along with Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Bourbon, of course)! The fresh, crisp taste of the Woodford Reserve®Mint Julep Simple Syrup is perfect in other beverages, too, including the mojito cocktail and iced tea!
The Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup is also available in the Woodford Reserve® Distillery Gift Shop, The Bourbon Barrel Foods Flagship Store and Work the Metal (located in Butchertown Market). Check out these NEW Crystal Clear Julep Cups!Now Available in two sizes!
- Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup 2 Oz.
- Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Simple Syrup 16 Oz.
- 0.3 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 2.5 Ounce Tin
- 8.75 Ounce Food Service Container
- 0.4 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 2 Ounce Tin
- 6.5 Ounce Shaker Container
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe
- 2 FL. OZ. | 60 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- The dropper top is there to control the serving because of the intense flavor.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky