Floral & Citrus Forward
Old Forester® believes that every cocktail should begin with authenticity. As America’s first bottled bourbon, Old Forester is known for being full of flavor, this bitters collection is just that. Old Forester Hummingbird Bitters are created with Old Forester Bourbon by their Master Bourbon Specialist, Jackie Zykan. Jackie’s inspiration comes from the summers she spent in Missouri, where her mother’s family is from. The name Hummingbird is paying tribute to Jackie’s maternal grandmother, Millie. She has always adored hummingbirds and keeps multiple gardens and feeders around the house.
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- ALC. 46%
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Old Forester Ruby Recipe
Ingredients: Neutral Grain Alcohol, Distilled Water, Dry Rosebuds and Petals, Clementine Zests, Dry Orange Peel, Gentian Root, Quassia Chips.
Old Forester is Brown-Forman’s founding brand, founded in 1870 by George Garvin Brown. Brown believed Old Forester was so pure and consistent that he sealed it, signed it, and pledged. “There is nothing better in the market.”
PLEASE SIP RESPONSIBLY
OLD FORESTER is a registered trademark. “AMERICA’S FIRST BOTTLED BOURBON’ is a trademark. ©2022 Brown-Forman Distillers. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.
Please do not share or forward this content to anyone under the legal drinking age.
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 4.5 in|
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs 7 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt 5 oz., Bourbon Smoked Pepper 2 oz., Bourbon Smoked Togarashi 2 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Sugar 10 oz., Mint Julep Sugar 10 oz.
- Barrel Aged Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Sorghum
- Bourbon Smoked Bluegrass Soy Sauce 3 ml.
- Bourbon Barrel Foods' Recipe Cards: Mint Julep Brownies, Pecan Sandies, Sorghum Cookies, Togarashi Caramel Corn, Ginger Cookies, Bourbon smoked Soy Caramel Sauce, Bourbon Whipped Cream, Bourbon Barrel Bark, S'mores & Thumbprint Cookies
- FREE - Eat Your Bourbon Rubber Spatula
- Gift packed by hand in a beautiful gift box with a Bourbon Barrel Foods bow
- 4 fluid ounces | 118 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Perfect Old Fashioned Recipe
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Henry Bain's Original Famous Sauce 8 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Spice Trial Gift Set: The set of six includes Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder, Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt, Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, Bourbon Smoked Sugar and Bourbon Smoked Chef’s Blend.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Net Wt. 9 oz.
It's about time we had our own! Bourbon Barrel Foods Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix is made with our vegetarian, Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire and Bourbon Smoked Spices along with cold-pressed lemon and lime juices.
Hair of the Dog Recipe
- 4 oz. Barrel Aged & Bourbon Smoked Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix
- 1.5 oz. of vodka or bourbon
- stir and pour over ice
- garnish optional
Bourbon Smoked Spice Snack Mix is a small-batch collection of peanuts, pretzels, sesame and corn sticks, crackers and chips that have been seasoned with Bourbon Smoked Spice! This mix is perfect for sharing at parties –– even though you may not want to! #eatyourbourbon
Now available in two sizes:
- REGULAR Size – Net Wt. 6 oz.
- PARTY Size – Net Wt. 28 oz.
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Recipe: Bourbon Smoked Chili & Coffee Rub Seared Ribeye Steak
- Visit our recipe section for more great ideas.
- 2.6 Ounce Tin
- 8 Ounce Food Service Shaker