$8.00 – $18.00
Woodford Reserve® Old Fashioned Syrup is the finest way to enjoy an authentic Old Fashioned, the world’s favorite classic cocktail. The spice of barrel-aged bitters, aromatics of cherry and orange, and delicate sweetness complement the beautifully complex and perfectly balanced flavor of the world’s finest bourbon, Woodford Reserve®. Please enjoy responsibly.
Woodford Reserve® Old Fashioned
Pour 50ml of Woodford Reserve® Bourbon into your favorite glass.
Add 10ml of Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup.
Add Ice, Stir for 10 seconds and garnish with an orange peel.
Ingredients: granulated sugar, distilled water, raw demerara sugar, natural cherry flavor (propylene glycol, ethyl alcohol, natural flavor, malic acid), natural orange extract (ethyl alcohol, water, natural flavor), natural bitters flavor (ethyl alcohol, water, natural flavor, sugar, glycerin, sulfites), lactic acid (less than 1%).
Contains Less than 10 PPM sulfites.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening for quality.
|Dimensions||2.75 × 2.75 × 6.75 in|
2 FL.OZ., 16 FL.OZ
tasting notes: sweet from sorghum, garlic, ginger, earthy, leathery
usage: Great marinade or dipping sauce.Prefer a little heat? Try our hot version, Hot & Spicy Kentuckyaki.
- Visit our Recipes section for more great ideas.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Ideal for baking, candies, Ice Cream, and Cocktails.
- 0.5-Ounce Miniature Tin
- 10-ounce Speciality Tin
- 13-Ounce Food Service Shaker Bottle
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain's Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.
- Net Wt 12 oz (340g)
- Bean selection by Safai Coffee Co.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Medium Roast
- Designed in Louisville, Kentucky
- 75% cotton, 22% polyester, 3% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Makes a unique Kentucky gift!