- Ingredients: Premium black tea, sunflower petals, calendula petals, natural flavoring
- Quantity: 15 individual pyramid sachets
- Origin: China, India
- Caffeine Level: Medium
- Brewing Time: 3 – 7 minutes, Water Temperature: 212°F
- Loose Leaf tea comes in an elegant 3.5 Ounce Red and Silver Tin
From Elmwood Inn: This is not your grandmother’s cup of tea unless your granny was from Kentucky!
The inspiration for Bourbon Black Tea was conceived in the Bluegrass Region of Kentucky where the commonwealth’s oldest tea company, Elmwood Inn Fine Teas, just happens to be surrounded by the world’s greatest collection of Bourbon distilleries. Even teetotalers will recognize the intoxicating aromas of Kentucky’s signature spirit as soon as the boiling water hits the leaves and releases delicious notes of caramel and vanilla. Lingering in the background is a subtle hint of char delivered by a bit of smoky Lapsang Souchong added by Elmwood’s Master Tea Blender Bruce Richardson. Earthy Yunnan black tea, reminiscent of a morning on a Kentucky farm, completes the complex flavor profile of this one-of-a-kind blend.
This is the perfect gift for your tea-drinking fan who’ll be heard to say, “Make mine a double!”
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2.5 × 5 in|
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Ideal for baking, trail mixes, smoothies and snacking
- Visit our Recipes section for more great ideas.
- 0.35 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 7 Ounce Tin
EAT YOUR BOURBON Cookbook
EAT YOUR BOURBON — Smoked | Barrel Aged | Recipes
Matt Jamie -Founder and owner of Bourbon Barrel FoodsFounder of Bourbon Barrel Foods, Matt Jamie — America's only micro-brewed soy maker and gourmet spice company owner tells his story through his love of cuisine in his "Eat Your Bourbon" hardcover cookbook. Learn how this not-so-Southern chef went from being a stay-at-home dad to selling his bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to Japan. Matt gives insight into his company Bourbon Barrel Foods, mingles with award-winning chefs, and shares his range of recipes using his handcrafted products. His company mantra, "Eat Your Bourbon" integrates cuisine from his travels abroad with the comforting flavors reminiscent of the Bluegrass state. Organized by courses, with a distinct bourbon flair, the mouthwatering recipes are easy for a cook with any skill level to replicate. Eat Your Bourbon is a beautifully designed and colorfully photographed must-have cookbook that celebrates the unique range of Kentucky's Bourbon Country.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain's Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping
- Handcrafted in Kentucky
- Glass Jar
- 8 oz.
- All natural ingredients
It's about time we had our own! Bourbon Barrel Foods Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix is made with our vegetarian, Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire and Bourbon Smoked Spices along with cold-pressed lemon and lime juices.
Hair of the Dog Recipe
- 4 oz. Barrel Aged & Bourbon Smoked Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix
- 1.5 oz. of vodka or bourbon
- stir and pour over ice
- garnish optional
Large Virginia peanuts seasoned with handpicked, domestically-grown red chili peppers used in our Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder. These peanuts pack the perfect amount of flavor. Pair this crave-worthy treat with your favorite cocktail! #eatyourbourbon
Net Wt. 9 oz. | Handcrafted
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.
- Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Cured with salt, sugar, and Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Net Wt. 140z
- This product ships unrefrigerated
- U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture