Sorghum Syrup was a staple in southern households in the days before refined sugar became available. Our Bourbon Barrel Aged Pure Cane (“Sweet”) Sorghum is estate grown by a fifth-generation farmer in Eastern Kentucky. It is harvested by hand and then aged in a bourbon barrel to draw out the intensity of flavors. This all-natural sweetener is a favorite of chefs and adds an earthiness and hint of spice that other sweeteners cannot provide. We love adding a drizzle of Bourbon Barrel Aged Sorghum with a sprinkle of pepper over local goat cheese or serving as a condiment to an artisan cheese tray.
8 fluid ounces (240 ml)
Pure Cane Sorghum is Kentucky’s maple syrup. It’s earthy and sweet with a hint of exotic spice. Use in place of molasses, corn syrup, honey, or maple syrup drizzle of biscuits and cheese sweeten your cocktails or beverages. Try this recipe from our friend Joyce Pinson at Friends Drift Inn for Sorghum Cookies.
Check out how our Pure Cane Sorghum is produced at Townsend Sorghum Mill.
More information about Pure Cane Sorghum:
Refrigerate after opening
Serving Size is 1 Tablespoon
16 servings per container
16 g sugar
All orders to Canada will be shipped via UPS standard (negotiated) shipping. All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery). We ship your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Bourbon Barrel Foods.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 6.5 in|
8 oz. Tin, Gallon
- 100 ML
- Glass Bottle
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt: 5oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper: 2oz. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika: 2.5oz. Tin
- 1 -Bluegrass Soy Sauce |100ml
- 1 - Kentuckyaki | 375ml
- 1 - Aged Worcestershire | 100ml
- 0.75 Ounce Miniature Tin
- 3.5 Ounce Tin
- 12 Ounce Food Service Container
- Flavored with Kentucky bourbon
- 3.3 FL. OZ. | 100 ML.
- All natural and preservative free
- Glass container
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ml.
- Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100 ml.
- Henry Bain's Original Famous Sauce 8 oz.
- Bourbon Smoked Spice Trial Gift Set: The set of six includes Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder, Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt, Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, Bourbon Smoked Sugar and Bourbon Smoked Chef’s Blend.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain's Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping
Bourbon Smoked Spice Snack Mix is a small-batch collection of peanuts, pretzels, sesame and corn sticks, crackers and chips that have been seasoned with Bourbon Smoked Spice! This mix is perfect for sharing at parties –– even though you may not want to! #eatyourbourbon
Net Wt. 6 oz. (171g) | Handcrafted
Blueberry Bourbon Cardamom Jam is produced in small batches by Joyce and Charlie of Friends Drift Inn in Pikeville, Kentucky. Made with Kentucky's premier organic blueberries grown by Brushcreek Berries, this jam has the perfect balance of bourbon and cardamom spice to enhance the natural flavors of the blueberries. Spread this versatile jam on toast and biscuits, or offer it up on cheese trays! #eatyourbourbon
- Kentucky Grown | Appalachia Made
- Net WT. 1 LBS. 2 OZ. (518 g.)
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.