Made with Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs and 100% Arabica Beans that have been aged in Bourbon Barrels.
Makes 1 gallon:
- 8 oz of Auto-Drip Ground Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee Beans
- 2 oz Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs
- 4 Quarts Water (1 gallon)
- 1 Doppelganger Goods Reusable Cold Brew Bag
• Mix the ground Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee and Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs together.
• In a glass pitcher or air-tight container, place the Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee and Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs mixture in a Doppelganger Goods Reusable Cold Brew Bag, tie drawstrings, and add water to the container.
• Steep coffee in at room temperature for 18 hours.
• Pour over ice with your favorite coffee accompaniments – try it with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Cocktail Bitters to add a little spice, or Bourbon Smoked Sugar for a smoky sweetness.