Sugar cookies date back to seventeenth-century Persia. While this historic confection has lasted for centuries, our guess is these tasty golden treats will disappear quickly from your cookie jar.
Bourbon Barrel Sugar Cookie Recipe:
- 1 bag Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 beaten egg
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup Bourbon Smoked Sugar or Mint Julep Sugar
Combine contents of the bag with butter and beaten egg. Blend with a mixer to form dough. Chill dough until firm enough to shape into 1-inch balls, roll in sugar, and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350-degrees Fahrenheit for 11-12 minutes, or until light brown.
Yield: 24 cookies
Ingredients: Unbleached wheat flour, evaporated cane sugar, vanilla powder (natural and artificial vanilla flavor), baking powder (sodium acid, pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), baking soda, salt.
Manufactured by: Old School Mill Inc.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 2.5 × 7 in|
- 100 ML
- Glass Bottle
- Handcrafted in Louisville, Kentucky
- 2 fluid ounces | 59 ml.
- Glass Bottle
- Re-sealable lid
- Dropper top
- Muted Boulevardier Recipe
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce 100 ML.
- Imperial Double Fermented 100 ML.
- Bourbon Smoked Bluegrass 60 ML.
- Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu 100 ML.
- Products are prepared for shipping inside gift box
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire 100ml
- The Original Henry Bain's Famous Sauce
- Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt 4 OZ. Tin
- Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper 2 OZ. Tin
- Henry Bain's Meatballs Card
- Bourbon Barrel Black Gift Box packed for shipping
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Net Wt. 9 oz.
Large Virginia peanuts seasoned with handpicked, domestically-grown red chili peppers used in our Bourbon Smoked Chili Powder. These peanuts pack the perfect amount of flavor. Pair this crave-worthy treat with your favorite cocktail! #eatyourbourbon
Net Wt. 9 oz. | Handcrafted
This Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is certified organic and delicious on pancakes and french toast. We also recommend mixing it in cocktails, drizzling over ice cream or eating it straight off the spoon. #eatyourbourbon
- Glass Jar
- 8 Fl. Oz.