Crispy Charred Ponzu Green Beans
- 2 pounds fresh, dry, trimmed green beans
- 1/4 cup Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil, or any other high heat oil
- 3 teaspoon Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, plus more for garnish
- Bring a large saute pan or cast iron (preferred) to medium-high heat on the stovetop.
- Carefully add the 2 tablespoons of oil to the pan and allow it to coat the bottom.
- Add green beans to hot pan.
- Sear green beans on one side for 3 minutes
- Toss green beans and cook for an additional 3 minutes on other side. Repeat until green beans are charred on each side.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu and Bourbon Smoked Togarashi.
- Toss green beans until thoroughly coated mixture.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes or until desired crispness.
- Serve immediately.