Leftover Stuffing Waffle with Maple Hot Sauce
Ingredients For Waffle
- 4 cups of leftover stuffing
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your waffle iron to medium-high heat. In a medium-sized bowl with a fork, mix stuffing and 2 eggs until thoroughly combined.
- Place a handful sized amount of the stuffing mixture in waffle maker and let it cook until golden brown and crispy.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, depending on waffle maker.
- Serve immediately.
Maple Hot Sauce
- Mix equal parts, Chef Edward Lee’s Sambal Hot Sauce and Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup in a bowl.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate extra