Ingredients for Turkey Ponzu Pan Sauce
- 2 cups of leftover turkey (shredded off the bone with skin)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 3 cups of stock ( chicken, vegetable or beef ) or water
- 1/4 c. corn starch and 1/2 c. cold water
- 3 T. Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu
- 1/4 c. fresh herbs such as parsley and or tarragon
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt and Bourbon Smoked Pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized sauté pan, on medium heat, add the leftover turkey with butter or olive oil for about 7 minutes. Allow the turkey and skin to heat thoroughly and become golden brown, add garlic.
- Brown the garlic with the turkey for an additional 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the 3 cups of stock or water and bring to a simmer.
- Once the turkey, garlic and liquid mixture starts to bubble, add cornstarch mixture.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring for about 3-5minutes until a thicker gravy-like consistency.
- Season with Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt and Bourbon Smoked Pepper to taste.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low until ready to serve.