This perfectly fresh White Wine Sangria with Mint, Lemon, and Lime will have you planning a get together with friends any day of the week. Sangria in any form, is the ultimate casual cocktail. In this recipe we have you skipping the mess of mint and going straight to enjoying the flavors of the South. Sangria is easy to make ahead of time, make it in large batches, so you can sit back and sip along with your guests. The citrus fruit pairs perfectly with a dry white wine and the lemon and lime will flavor the sangria just right. Using the Woodford Reserve Simple Syrup creates an unmistakeable Southern-inspired delight.
The Woodford Reserve Simple Syrup takes so much of the work out of preparing this cocktail. It is made from raw Demerara sugar and fresh spearmint to give a rich and minty flavor. Many recipes we found using a mint and citrus blend have you trimming and muddling mint down into a syrup to flavor your drink. No need to make things harder for yourself, and you will get the flavor right everytime!
White Wine Sangria with Mint, Lemon, and Lime
Perfect summer White Wine Sangria sure to please any party!
- 1 Bottle Pino Grigio or preferred White Wine
- 1/4-1/3 Cup Woodford Reserve Mint Julep Simple Syrup
- 1 Large Lemon (sliced thin)
- 2 Limes (sliced thin)
- Mint leaves (for garnish)
- In a small pitcher, combine all the ingredients, except the mint leaves.
- Refrigerate sangria for at least an hour.
- Place mint leaves in four glasses, with ice, if desired.
- Pour sangria into glasses and enjoy.
The mint infused wine cocktail is so refreshing and light. Along with the freshness of the citrus fruit, this sangria adds a little summer time to any season.
Try some of our other signature cocktails!
- White Wine Sangria With Mint, Lemon, and Lime
- The Cherry Blossom Cocktail
- The Sunrise
- Nuts and Berries