Bourbon Smoked Sugar and basil transform this classic minty beachside drink.
Smoked Blackberry Basil Mojito
- 1 Tbsp Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Woodford Reserve Simple Syrup
- 1/2 lime (cut into quarters)
- 3 ripe blackberries (plus more for garnish)
- 5-6 basil leaves (plus more for garnish)
- 1.7 oz white rum
- soda water (for topping)
- crushed Ice
- Add sugar, lime, and blackberries to a cocktail glass.
- Gently muddle 5-6 times.
- Add basil leaves and muddle a little bit more.
- Add white rum and gently stir to combine.
- Add crushed ice and top off with a splash of soda water.
- Gently stir.
- Garnish with more blackberries and some basil leaves.
If you love the Bourbon Smoked Sugar as much as we do, create a sugar rim around your glass!
The Woodford Reserve®Mint Julep Cocktail Syrup is made from raw Demerara sugar and fresh spearmint to give a rich and minty flavor that is the best bet to use in your favorite Mint Julep recipe! The fresh, crisp taste of the Woodford Reserve®Mint Julep Cocktail Syrup is what really set off this Smoked Blackberry Mojito.