Easter Sunday Cocktails
WHITE WINE SANGRIA WITH MINT, LEMON, AND LIME
- Bottle Pino Grigio or preferred White Wine
- 1/4-1/3 Cup Woodford Reserve Mint Julep Simple Syrup
- 1 Large Lemon sliced thin
- 2 Limes sliced thin
- Mint leaves for garnish
- In a small pitcher, combine all the ingredients except the mint leaves.
- Refrigerate sangria for at least an hour.
- Place mint leaves in four glasses, with ice, if desired.
- Pour sangria into glasses and enjoy.
WOODFORD RESERVE® RYE TAI
2 oz Woodford Reserve® Rye Bourbon
2.5 oz fresh pineapple juice
1 slice of fresh jalapeño
4 dashes Woodford Reserve® Peach Bitters
• Combine whiskey, bitters, and jalapeño in mixing glass and muddle.
• Add pineapple juice and ice, and shake.
• In a Collins glass, strain over fresh ice.
• Garnish with a skewer of jalapeño, and Woodford Reserve® Bourbon Cherries.
Bourbon Barrel Aged Bloody Mary
- 4 oz. Barrel Aged & Bourbon Smoked Bloody Mary Cocktail Mix
- 1.5 oz. of vodka or bourbon
- stir and pour over ice
- garnish optional
Jack Daniels® Gentleman Jack Whiskey Sour
- 2oz. Jack Daniels® Gentleman Jack
- 2oz. Gentleman Jack Whiskey Sour Mix
- 1 Egg White (optional)
- Combine ingredients in shaker. Shake Well. Add Ice. Continue to shake. Strain into chilled glass. Garnish with lemon.
- For a Whiskey Sour without Egg White, combine the first two ingredients. Continue to shake. Strain into chilled glass. Garnish with lemon.
STRAWBERRY MINT CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
Makes 4 cocktails
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled, plus extra for garnish
- ¼ cup Woodford Reserve® Mint Julep Syrup
- Champagne or Prosecco
- Mint sprigs for garnish
Place strawberries and mint julep syrup in a blender. Blend until completely pureed. Fill champagne flutes about one-third full of puree. Slowly top with champagne. Lightly stir and garnish with a strawberry and mint sprig.
Old Forester – Hibiscus Punch
- 1.5 oz Old Forester Signature 100 Proof
- 1.5 oz Hibiscus Tea, brewed, unsweetened
- 0.5 oz Old Forester Oleo-Saccharum Syrup
- 0.5 oz Pineapple Juice
- Mint, for garnish
Bourbon Barrel Michelada
- Bourbon Smoked and Chili Coffee Rub
- Lime Juice
- 5 ounces Bourbon Smoked Barrel Aged Bloody Mary Mix
- 6 drops Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu
- 6 ounces Corona Beer or preferred Light Beer
- Mix the Bourbon Smoked Chili and Coffee Rub in a saucer and spread wider than the rim of the glass.
- Use a lime wedge and rub around the rim of each glass.
- Hold the glass from the bottom and move straight down and place into the seasoning mix. Lift and set aside.
- Pour all of the drink ingredients into a large pitcher and mix.
- Fill up the glass with ice.
- Pour the mixed drink over the ice.
- Serve with lime wedges for garnish.
Bourbon Barrel Aged Cold Brew
Made with Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs and 100% Arabica Beans that have been aged in Bourbon Barrels.
Makes 1 gallon:
• Mix the ground Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee and Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs together.
• In a glass pitcher or air-tight container, place the Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee and Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs mixture in a tied coffee filter and add water to the container.
*Cold Brew can be brewed loose in the water – Double-strain with a mesh strainer before serving.
• Steep coffee in a refrigerator or room temperature for 18 hours.
• Pour over ice with your favorite coffee accompaniments – try it with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Cocktail Bitters to add a little spice, or Bourbon Smoked Sugar for a smoky sweetness.