Holiday Party Cocktail Hour
AUTUMN ON THE AVENUE
1-2 persimmons, thinly sliced
2 oz Old Forester® 100 Proof Signature Bourbon
.5 oz Carpano Classico
.5 oz Cointreau
3 dashes Old Forester® Hummingbird Bitters
3 dashes Old Forester® Bohemian Bitters
For the Persimmon Garnish:
• Preheat Air Fryer to 180-degrees F.
• Align persimmons in a single layer.
• Air Fry on 180-degrees F. for 2-hours
• Preheat oven to 200-degrees F.
• On a parchment-lined sheet tray, align persimmons in a single layer.
• Place in 200-degrees F. oven for 4-6-hours.
• Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
• Discard after 2-weeks.
• Combine all ingredients in mixing crystal.
• Add ice and stir, strain into Coupe.
• Garnish with dehydrated persimmon and expressed orange oil.
*soak persimmon in your cocktail and it will rehydrate!
WOODFORD RESERVE® RYE TAI
2 oz Woodford Reserve® Rye Bourbon
2.5 oz fresh pineapple juice
1 slice of fresh jalapeño
4 dashes Woodford Reserve® Peach Bitters
• Combine whiskey, bitters, and jalapeño in mixing glass and muddle.
• Add pineapple juice and ice, and shake.
• In a Collins glass, strain over fresh ice.
• Garnish with a skewer of jalapeño, and Woodford Reserve® Bourbon Cherries.
FALL OLD FASHIONED WITH SPICED PECAN BOURBON
Spiced Pecan Bourbon:
1 cup Old Forester® 100 Proof Signature Bourbon
1 package Bourbon Smoked Spiced Pecans
Apple Simple Syrup:
4 oz Apple Butter Spread
2 oz Cranberry Juice
2 oz water
2 oz Spiced Pecan Bourbon
1/2 oz Apple Butter Simple Syrup
4 dashes Old Forester® Smoked Cinnamon Bitters
Spiced Pecan Bourbon:
• In an airtight container, combine 1-package of Bourbon Smoked Spiced Pecans and 1-cup of Old Forester® 100 Proof Signature Bourbon.
• Allow to sit for 10-hours at room temperature.
• Strain the mixture one time with a mesh strainer and again through a coffee filter.
• Store in a bottle with a lid for two weeks.
*Save the soaked Pecans to make Boozy Salted Caramel Candied Pecans.Apple Simple Syrup:
• In a medium-sized saucepan, over medium heat, add water, cranberry juice and Apple Butter Spread and heat until all dissolved.
• Refrigerate and discard after 2-weeks.
• Combine spiced pecan bourbon and apple simple syrup into mixing crystal.
• Add ice and stir and strain into a rocks glass with fresh ice.
• Garnish with a thinly sliced apple.
WHISKEY BARREL HOLIDAY MULLED WINE
1 (750 ml) bottle of dry red wine
1/4 cup Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey
1 orange, sliced into rounds (also peeled, if you would like a less-bitter drink)
8 whole cloves
2 cinnamon sticks
2 star anise
2 to 4 tablespoons Bourbon Smoked Sugar, Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup taste (or your desired sweetener)
optional garnishes: citrus slices (orange, lemon and/or lime), extra cinnamon sticks, extra star anise
10-12 dashes Jack Daniels Tennessee Bitters
• In a large pan, combine wine, brandy, orange slices, cloves, cinnamon, star anise, and 2 tablespoons sweetener.
• Cook the mulled wine on medium-high heat, occasionally stirring, until sugar is dissolved –– avoid boiling. Reduce heat to the low setting. Allow at warm temps for up to three hours.
• Serve in a mug or heat proof glass with your favorite garnishes.
JACK DANIELS MANHATTAN
Maple Old Fashioned
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 0.5 oz Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- 3-drops Woodford Reserve® Orange Bitters
- Orange peel for garnish
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper Bacon for garnish
Combine ingredients in mixing glass. Stir with ice. Strain over large ice cube in a double old fashioned glass. Garnish with orange peel and Bourbon Smoked Pepper Bacon.
Woodford Reserve® Old Fashioned
Pour 2 oz of Woodford Reserve® Bourbon into your favorite glass.
Add .5 oz of Woodford Reserve® Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup.
Add Ice, Stir for 10 seconds and garnish with an orange peel.
Pour a 750 ml bottle of Woodford Reserve® Bourbon into a large batch-style pitcher
Add 1 – 16 oz Woodford Reserve® Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup
Pour 2 oz servings over ice, in rocks glasses
Aromatic Red Bourbon Sangria
1 ounce Woodford Reserve® Distiller’s Select Bourbon
½ ounce Pimm’s Original #1®
4 ounces merlot wine
4 drops Woodford Reserve® Aromatic Bitters
1 ounce lemon-lime soda
Bourbon Smoked Simple Syrup, to taste
fresh berries, to garnish
In a red wine glass, add ice and all ingredients. Stir well. Garnish with berries.
OLD FORESTER® HOT TODDY
1 oz Old Forester Signature 100 Proof
0.75 oz Old Forester Perfect Old Fashioned Syrup
2 droppers Old Forester Smoked Cinnamon Bitters
6 oz Hot Water
Combine all ingredients in a mug. Stir to combine. Serve warm.
Kentucky-ish Bourbon Coffee
1.5 oz Old Forester 86 Proof
4 drops Old Forester Smoked Cinnamon Bitters
.5 oz Bourbon Smoked Simple Syrup –– sweeten to taste
4 oz Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee
Bourbon Vanilla Whipped Cream for topping
Combine the top 4 ingredients in a mug and stir. Top with Bourbon Vanilla Whipped Cream.Bourbon Simple Syrup
1 cup water
Mix ingredients in a pot. Bring to a boil, remove from heat. Cool and store in an airtight container. Keep refrigerated and discard after two weeks.
Woodford Reserve® Manhattan
2 ounces Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey
½ ounce Punt e Mes Sweet Vermouth
½ ounce Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
4 drops Woodford Reserve® Orange Bitters
Woodford Reserve® Bourbon Cherries, to garnish
In a mixing glass, combine ingredients, add ice and stir. Strain into a cocktail or coupe glass. Garnish with a cherry.
Holiday Favorite | Champagne Cocktail
- 1 oz Old Forester Classic 86 Proof
- 0.5 oz Old Forester Oleo-Saccharum Syrup
- 2 droppers Old Forester Hummingbird Bitters
- 4.5 oz Korbel Brut (top)
Batched – Warm, Spiced and Buttered Boozy Cider
1 cup water
6 tbsp Bourbon Smoked Sugar
6 whole cloves
2 cinnamon sticks
5 tbsp unsalted butter chilled
1 1/2 cups Bourbon or Whiskey
1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon
ground nutmeg for garnish
Bring to a boil.
Cover with a lid and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
Add 4 tbsp of the butter to the pan and bring back to a boil.
Remove from heat and add bourbon and lemon juice.
Strain cider into a large pitcher or measuring cup.
Cut remaining tsp. of butter into four pieces
Divide between four mugs or cups and add a piece of butter to each mug.
Garnish with a sprinkle of nutmeg and serve.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.