Roasted cauliflower is hearty and delicious. It’s a perfect vegetable to enjoy bold flavors like Bourbon Smoked Curry Powder.
- 1 cauliflower head, washed, dried and sliced into florets
- 3 tablespoons, olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Bourbon Smoked Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper
- 1 fresh lime, for juice and garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, Bourbon Smoked Curry Powder, Bourbon Smoked Garlic Salt and Bourbon Smoked Citrus Pepper in a large bowl until fully coated.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Place in the oven to roast, stirring with a rubber spatula a few times to to cook evenly, until desired tenderness, 30-35 minutes. Remove cauliflower from oven and drizzle with squeeze lime juice directly on the baking sheet.
- Taste and add more salt, pepper or lime zest if desired.