Appetizers, Bourbon Smoked Curry Powder, Bourbon Smoked Pepper, Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt, Recipes
Bourbon Smoked Curry Roasted Carrots
Roasted veggies are a staple at the dinner table. Add Bourbon Barrel Foods robust flavors to elevate the simplests recipes!
- 2 pounds small/medium carrots, peeled and sliced down the middle
- 3 tablespoons, olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Bourbon Smoked Curry Powder
- ½ teaspoon Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Bourbon Barrel Aged Sorghum or Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- parsley or seasonal herbs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toss carrots with olive oil, Bourbon Smoked Curry Powder, Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt and Bourbon Smoked Pepper in a large bowl until fully coated.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Place in the oven to roast, stirring with a rubber spatula a few times to prevent sticking and burning, until desired tenderness, 30-35 minutes. Remove carrots from oven and drizzle with sorghum or maple syrup directly on the baking sheet.
- Taste and add more salt, pepper if desired and garnish with fresh herbs
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.