This boozy Kentucky-ish Coffee is made with freshly-brewed Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee, Old Forester Bourbon, and Smoked Cinnamon Bitters, tying together the rich flavors of the season. Top this cocktail with Bourbon Vanilla Whipped Cream for the ultimate Southern take on this classic Irish Coffee recipe.
- 1.5 oz Old Forester 86 Proof
- 4 drops Old Forester Smoked Cinnamon Bitters
- .5 oz Bourbon Smoked Simple Syrup –– sweeten to taste
- 4 oz Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee
- Bourbon Vanilla Whipped Cream for topping
Combine the top 4 ingredients in mug and stir. Top with Bourbon Vanilla Whipped Cream.
Bourbon Smoked Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 1 cup water
Mix ingredients in a pot. Bring to a boil, remove from heat. Cool and store in an airtight container. Keep refrigerated and discard after two weeks.